On the request of the guardians, regarding depositing the fees, we have an arrangement with the Bank of Baroda, Chowk, Mandi Branch, Jalalabad, Tilhar, Kanth, Miranpur Katra, Shahjahanpur. Parents must deposit the fees through the bank slip issued from the school. Parents are expected to collect the bank slip from the school office before the last date.
- First Instalment: School counter, at the time of admission/joining the school.
- Second Instalment: 1st to 15th September, at the bank counter – Bank of Baroda ( Mandi, Chowk, Shahjahanpur)
- 16th September to 30th September: Rs 50.00
- 01st October to 15th October: Rs 100.00
- 16th October to 31st October: Rs 150.00
- 01st November to 15th November Rs 200.00
- Third Instalment: 1st to 15th December, at the bank counter – Bank of Baroda ( Mandi, Chowk, Shahjahanpur)
A. After the last date a fine will be realised as per following:
- 16th December to 31st December: Rs 50.00
- 01st January to 15th January: Rs 100.00
- 16th January to 31st January: Rs 150.00
- 01st February to 15th February: Rs 200.00
B. In case of non-payment of fees till the last instalment, the report card of the Annual Examination will be withheld and result not declared till the fines and fees are paid in full.