For Class NC and KG: Closed
For Class I and VIII: Closed
Now Admission Open for only Class XI from 1st July onwards.
The registration is a pre-condition and not a guarantee for the admission. The form must be completed in all respects at the time of submission to the office. Incomplete forms shall not be accepted in any case. No separate intimation letter regarding date/time of interview test will be issued. The school will not be responsible if a child, who is already registered, fails to attend the interview on the scheduled date/time on any ground whatsoever.
The selection letters will not be sent by post. The parents can see the current information in our website and check up the selection list.
The application forms for admission are available at the school office during school hours on all working days only.
Admissions are strictly based on merit as per rules and regulations of the Vidyapeeth.
Admission to Class XI
Counselling Starts for SSMV Students who has passed the AISSE-2013. Students seeking admission in class XI Science must secure at least 7.0 GP marks in each subject in Class X. and for class XI Commerce must secure at least 6.0 GP marks in each subject in class X. Others who secure below 6.0 CGPA marks may be considered for admission subject to availability of seats.
Students of other schools seeking admission in class XI will be selected on merit with at least 70% marks in each subject to be offered in class XI, subject to availability of seats.
The principal has the right to change/alter/accept or reject any application for admission without assigning any reason thereof.
No Sibling Concession
No sibling concession will be allowed to the students who seek admission during the session and onwards.
Instructions for Filling in the Application Form
- The applicant is advised to fill in the application form correctly and to ensure that it is not incomplete in any respect. All the required documents must be attached herewith. Only original documents of transfer certificate, report cards and photocopy of birth certificates to be attached.
- Application form not filled correctly and with incorrect information to mislead the management will not be considered for admission.
- Admission shall be given strictly under the rules and regulations as laid down by the school management.
- The school reserves the right to admit or not to admit an application without assigning any reason and the management discretion shall be final.
- The application form and the documents attached to it shall in no case be returned to the applicant.
The following enclosures must accompany the application form:
a. Applicant's latest two colour photographs pasted on the form.
b. Attested photocopies of all required documents as listed below:
- Marks sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate if required
- Birth certificate (for nursery and KG)
Applicants who come under the following categories are advised not to apply for admission:
I. Those who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates
II. Those who have failed (twice) before elsewhere in class to which they are seeking admission
III. Those who have been involved in any activities at any stage, inside a campus or outside it that amounted to indiscipline
IV. Those who have, at any stage, been convicted by a court for any offence or who are involved in court proceeding or who have a criminal case pending against them or who are under investigation by the police
If it is discovered at any stage that the admission was sought by false declaration or concealment of facts, the application will be deemed to be tainted and the admission consequently and will stand cancelled. The institution further reserves the right to take action against such applicants.